Once again, Veggie Mom has give me a wonderful bloggy award! And just last night I had some popcorn sprinkled with Butter Flavored Poprs'. You have got to try these. Especially if you have little kids. They are like Pop Rocks for your veggies or anything else you can think to put them on!
Per the rules and regulations of The Sisterhood Award, which was originated, BTW, by Diana Rambles, I need to pass this Bit o' Bloggy Bling along to a well-deserving bunch. Here are the R&R, first off: (By the way, I actually store this exact paragraph right from Veggie Mom. She says it so much better than me.)
Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Since this is a Sisterhood Award I thought I'd keep it all in the family. I have the best, most wonderful Step Granddaughters in the world. I have grown to love these girls with every fiber of my being. (Sorry, sounded like I was in church there for a second). So I would like to give this award to them:
1. Misty. Unfortunatley, this blog is private so you really can't go check her out. She did such a sweet post on her "Wicked Evil Step Grandmother." Just because I said she should buy Mrs. Fields Fudge Cookies, or some such thing.
2. Amber. Amber is mommy to two of the sweetest boys in the world. They are a little under the weather right now so here's hoping a little award will make everything feel a little better.
3. Emily. You have seen pictures of Emily and her cute little family on my blog before. She just lives too far away with that precious little Kambri!
4. Adelia. Adelia, her hubby and her youngest recently spent a few days with us and we had such fun with baby Paxton. Alas she too lives too far away. (Or maybe we do!)
5. Elise. Elise too, lives far away and has a handsome boy named Brig. Her last entry on her blog shows that he really is all boy. So cute!
6. Afton. If you know any super cute hot guys who live in DC our cute Afton is single and enjoying her many adventures in our Nations Capital.
There you are, one more than half as many as the rules say but that's OK. Rules were meant to be broken!