Thursday, June 11, 2009

Writers Workshop

Once again it is time for Writers Workshop brought to you by Mama Kat.


The assignment I chose today was:


Name your current addiction...we can get through this together.


SHAMELESS PLUG UPCOMING


Recenlty, I entered a contest at Eat Your Veggies! If you haven't been over to visit Veggie Mom you have got to go. Not only is she one of my favorite bloggers she is the family spokesperson for Poprs! AND if you haven't tried Poprs! rush right over there and order a few bottles! Especially if you have little kids.

I have become obssesed with Poprs.

It's a truly embarrassing addiction. Poprs add wonderful flavor to any food or drink you add them to BUT they are like Pop Rocks and explode in your mouth. So very cool!

My new favorite is Color Burst. It is a fruity flavor and I cannot get enough of it. Since I only have one bottle, I hide it from Alex because he likes it too. Get some of this and try it on Vanilla Ice Cream. But be careful, you too will be addicted.

Butter is my next favorite flavor. I put it on potatoes, veggies, popcorn and anything that butter goes with.

You should see the faces of little kids who try Poprs. Priceless!

Go on over a visit Veggie Mom and check out this clip they were even on the news!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it would be better to be addicted to those than to ice cream. I just can't get enough ice cream this summer. I don't know what is wrong with me... : )

Tracy P. said...

We love us some Pop'rs! Great post!

Claudya Martinez said...

I'm having a hard time imagining butter exploding in my mouth, but I'm intrigued.

Xazmin said...

Okay...that sounds cool! I'm going to have to go over and check it out!

pan x 8 said...

I have never even heard of Poprs! Something new to try! And I totally love butter.. I miss it so much!

Claudya Martinez said...

Sorry for leaving this on your comments, but I couldn't find an email for you. Thank you for the comment on my letter. You really struck a chord. It's funny because I always think of what I'll do and how I'll feel if/when my father dies. I have a feeling I'll sob like a 2 year old, too. Thank you for sharing your insight.

Mary | Deep South Dish said...

Hi, stopping over from SITS to visit. You were on roll call just ahead of me today.

What a wonderful and HUGE family you have! Wow, that's a lot of grandkids. And cats LOL! I am an animal lover too but I only have 4 - 2 dogs, 2 cats - and THAT'S a handful to me!!

I've never heard of Pop'rs, but now I must check them out!

Neat blog!

Unknown said...

Cant say I have ever tried these, must try to find.

Unknown said...

Marrdy...you are SUCH a cutie-patootie! Aunt Julie, Uncle Lynn and I say THANK YOU from the bottom of our pea-pickin' hearts! And it just so happens that my 1-year blogoversary is coming up, and starting tomorrow I'm running another POPrs Giveaway! POPrs for Everyone, I say...