Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

Payday is coming up this week. This means that Baxter, the canine helper here at work, will have a job to do. He is our in house Mailman. (Or being politically correct, Letter Carrier.)


Here you go Baxter, take Marrdy's paycheck to her.



Come on Baxter! Bring it to me...without much slobber please!



Hairy and handsame and always a good boy on payday!
(And every other day too.)


For bringing me my check you get a treat!


This is what happens to the mail when there are no treats around!


More Wordful Wednesdays at Angie's!


14 comments:

Taylors Lodge said...

That is so cute!!

annies home said...

what a good dog but looks like you had better keep those treats coming LOL

Michelle said...

LOL.

Over from SITS.

pan x 8 said...

That is hilarious! And what a cute dog!!!

Muthering Heights said...

That is FUNNY!!

said...

Hi Baxter! {Airedale Terrier, right?} You're quite a handsome fellow. My aunt has a little dog named Baxter too, very cool name. :o)

Sweet Serendipity said...

He's the best looking mailman I've seen in a while :D

Multiple personalities.. said...

He is too adorable! So much better than my lazy, cranky letter carrier. I wish I could hire him! ;-)

Have a great SITS day!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. I want a mail carrier like that for sure : ) How sweet. A little slobber never killed anyone : )

Melissa B. said...

This puppy is too cute! And you trained him to deliver the mail and everything. I'll bet he really keeps your office spirits up!

Unknown said...

How adorable! Don't you just love dogs?(nothing against cats). Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comments. I don't have any pics of me going under the limbo pole cause I was taking the photos. Plus I think my dh would have had a fit if I tried.;)

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

Visiting from SITS. You were on the roll call just above me. Have a happy day!

Night Owl Mama said...

LOL he is adorable and so talented too. I luv it. Great pics

Thanks for sharing

Can u do me a favor and come by to leave me a comment on my post You luv it promiss :)

Leslie said...

I need a mailperson like that! What a cutie!