Monday, June 23, 2008

Parachuting Without A Net

Since I started Blog Stalking I have stumbled upon some truly inspirational blogs. People who have so many more trials than I could ever imagine. One of those people is Kim over at Parachuting Without A Net. Kim has been through the roughest of times. She lost her two teenage daughters, Jessica and Kelli, in a horrible traffic accident last November.

A fundraiser is going to be held on July 13th. The money raised will go to a scholarship fund at Jessica's college and to a Cheerleader fund at Kelli's Middle School in the girls memories.

Kim has been such an inspiration to me and I think this is such a great way to remember her daughters.

Go on over a take a look and if you too are inspired you can send a donation to the address listed.

2 comments:

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Aw, I wish that I lived closer so I could help out.

(P.S. I tagged you on my blog, but you'd have figured it out anyway.)

Kim said...

Thanks for the shout-out!