One of my new favorite bloggers has given me a blogging award. I met Kathryn during the SITS blogathon. She has an amazing way with words and I love her stories about the University of Utah (and BYU fans!) Go visit her over at Ritch In Love.
Rules: post six things about you and then bestow the award to 6 more bloggers and list them in this post.
1. Now that it is Basketball Season I am giving myself up to the Utah Jazz again. Isn't Paul Milsap just the cutest thing you have ever seen? Go Jazz!
2. I think every baby animal I see wants me to take them home with me. (They really do want me. They tell me!! Just like Donnie Osmond.)
3. I love the mountains. I can't imagine not living without mountains surrounding me.
4. I love big, fat, fluffy snow. I love the way it looks and feels. I just don't like the freezing temperatures.
5. My number one comfort food is boxed Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup. (No chicken pieces please.) Whenever I am sick it's the only thing I want.
6. I am excited for November 26th so I can go see Four Christmas'. (I think that's what it's called) I love Reese Whitherspoon! And who couldn't use a good laugh?
So now I would like to forward this award on to Julie over at the DJtatertots. Julie just gave birth to beautiful triplets. I know Julie won't have time to pass this on, so on Julie's behalf this goes to all those people who have gone beyond friendship to showing her and her family the pure love of Christ. Congratulations!